Axiom Demo Apps
Instructions for using our demo apps
Axiom provides two capabilities -- historic data access and verifiable compute. Our demo apps provide an illustration of how to use Axiom. We provide a web frontend for these at demo.axiom.xyz, a proving server which generates ZK validity proofs in response to user queries, and on-chain smart contracts which verify these proofs and provide downstream applications trustless access to query results.
Our demo apps enable you to:
- Prove account age: Trustlessly prove the block number at which your account made its first transaction.
- Prove Uniswap v3 TWAP values: Prove the TWAP of the ETH-USDC Uniswap v3 pool between any two historic blocks on-chain without checkpointing.
- Access RanDAO randomness: Access the randomness generated by the Ethereum Consensus Layer and available to the Execution Layer in any post-merge block in the
prevRandaoblock header field.
- Make arbitrary queries: Access up to 8 pieces of historic information from a block header, account, or account storage at any historic block. See Axiom Query Format for more information about the format.
Each app follows a four step user flow:
- 1.Enter your data to specify the query into Axiom.
- 2.Click Submit Query Request to submit a query into Axiom. This will send an on-chain transaction encoding the query. This step requires spending ETH for gas fees as well as proving fees.
- 4.Once the query is fulfilled on-chain, our demo frontend will fetch witnesses to prepare an on-chain transaction reading the final value we are proving into the demo smart contracts. Click Submit Data to Contract to execute this transaction on-chain. This step requires spending ETH for gas fees.
- 5.After your transaction has been confirmed on-chain, view it on-chain by clicking the provided link to your transaction on Etherscan.