Axiom Developer Resources
This section contains resources to help you while building with Axiom:
- Contract Addresses: Addresses of the deployed Axiom V2 contracts on Ethereum mainnet and Sepolia testnet.
- Gas, Pricing, and Limits: A guide to the fees and limits associated with using Axiom.
- Axiom Cookbook: A collection of circuit recipes to help you access commonly used types of on-chain data like ETH / ERC-20 / ERC-721 token balances and event logs.
- AxiomREPL: An in-browser REPL to help you play around with Axiom circuits. Write, compile, and prove circuits with the Axiom SDK, all in your browser.
- Ethereum On-Chain Data: A guide to the different types of on-chain data in Ethereum and tips for accessing it with Axiom.
- Debugging Resources: Resources to resolve common issues or errors you may run into while building with Axiom.
📄️ Contract Addresses
Addresses of the deployed Axiom V2 smart contracts
📄️ Gas, Pricing, and Limits
Details about pricing, limits, and gas when using Axiom
📄️ Axiom Cookbook
A developer reference for generating circuits for common actions in your Axiom client.
Fast client circuit prototyping in-browser
🗃️ Ethereum On-Chain Data
🗃️ Debugging Resources